In-game report or website-report?

Knusperschnitzel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Website reports are usually the way to go if you want to secure a ban on an offender, in game reports can work but there isn’t always the chance that your report will be picked up by an in game mod.

I'm used to giving "in game" report and I have to say that players who I reported got ban or kick but sometimes not. I think very serious situations should be reported on website because then you can be sure that it will be solved by admins.

I use more In-Game Report, but the Website Reports are much more effective, so i try to report as much IGR i can also per Web Report with video evidence.

ETS 2 Trucker since: November 2, 2012

TMP Trucker since: December 13, 2014
TMP-Forums Member since: February 6, 2016
TMP Staff since: January 24, 2019

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

76561198117916779.pngAddFriend.png

https://twitch.tv/robin_tmp

Website report as the in-game report system is garbage , lets be honest 3000 kids reporting via in game because someones jumped a red light , the report will only time out and you will have to go via website anyway . 

Might as well do away with the ingame one as its only effective if the server player count is less than 300 as then the admin has a chamce to react to them and deal with it instead of it timing out .

Archived