In-game report or website-report?

Knusperschnitzel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, SalePro said:

I have never reported anyone seriously , and will not. This is just a game after all, everyone should be able to play it.

Everyone is able to play it, however there are still rules to follow.  If they want to play without consequences, that's what single player is for.  Multiplayer has you agree to a list of rules before you can play, it's not my fault or anyone else's if you can't follow those rules.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, SalePro said:

I know that some people love to ram someone but rarely. No one is playing the game 0/24 to troll people.

"But rarely".  Oh man, that gave me a good laugh.  Even playing in the off hours when EU2 has 600 players, and driving in Finland or Sweden, I am lucky to complete a delivery without someone hitting me and causing damage to my trailer. 

These players are either trolls or incompetent, I'm not going to have patience for either.  If you're a troll, enjoy the report against you and I hope you get permanently banned.  If you're incompetent, enjoy the report and use this time in single player to figure out how to drive properly.   

I often play drunk and using a controller or keyboard (since my dog trashed my wheel).  If I can drive without causing accidents, so can other players.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, Knusperschnitzel said:

What do you use more, the In-game report system or the website-report system? (I use the website-report system more.)

Website. It is harder but Works. In game reports are not working properly

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

Hello There @Knusperschnitzel

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived