In-game report or website-report?

Knusperschnitzel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/23/2018 at 10:30 AM, Knusperschnitzel said:

What do you use more, the In-game report system or the website-report system? (I use the website-report system more.)

Website report. The system of reports inside the game is set up in such a way that the administrators simply do not have time to view most of the reports. The bottom line is that one of your reports in the game is available to the administrator within 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the report is automatically deleted. An administrator needs at least one minute to review a single report. Now imagine server "EU2", which can have 20 reports per minute. Accordingly, the administrators simply do not have time to consider all the reports and some of them will be automatically deleted. And in the case of Website Report, nothing is deleted there. And in this case, your report will be necessarily considered.

For me, I tend to report someone in-game if I am driving and can't stop until a later point however for most things I prefer to submit a website report as this often yields a better result than an in-game report (especially on ATS as most people play ETS2 and mess about so the admins go there)

Being completely honest, it is much better to use the website report system. By the time you have reported them in-game, the rule has usually been broken and the majority of the time you won't get a result from an in-game report. The only downside to website reporting is you have to gather the evidence yourself and for some people, recording can be an issue, but you're more likely to get results. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived