In-game report or website-report?

Knusperschnitzel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mostly use website reports, as there you can be 100% sure that they are getting claimed, not always will be that your reports getting claimed, as there are many players online and administrators can not be everywhere at the same time.

Hello Dear @Knusperschnitzel

I'd like to comment on this. I'm always using the website report system. Why is that? Because this system is more useful and reliable. Because the in-game report system is not always useful. I always record with camera. I'll report players who don't follow the rules. When I use the site , all my reports are check but it is not possible in this game.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Most of the time I use both but reporting someone In-Game usually ends up in a time-out so it's way better to report them on the website. If someone damages my car/truck in any way, then I rewatch the incident and think if it's worth to really report him. If not, then I usually delete the evidence.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

• Web Developer

I use both

After a player broke the rules, first thing I do is saving the last 2 minutes of the game, then i just report the player in-game.

If the report won't be reviewed, I submit the report on the website :) 

Sometimes, if the player, I wanted to report is gone, I can only of course report that player using website 

Archived