lost trailer after f7 + enter

grumpygoat

Dear truckers / gamers,

I just lost my cargo after i pressed f7+enter because i flipped my truck. 

Is it me or is this a pain in the ***, and yes i do drive with cargo from world of truckers.

But is there a way to remove this because i do not like this in the GAME, this system takes all the fun out of the GAME for me.

Because it's not always my fault that my truck flips over.

greetings Grumpy Goat

9 hours ago, White Wolf. said:

Merhaba,

son güncellemeden sonra -> 1.32 SCS bu "özelliği" yarattı, bu yüzden orada düşünmüyorum

onu kaldırmak veya devre dışı bırakmak için herhangi bir yoldur.

@ TR-Mert77 Trailer'in   istikrarını değiştirmek için Konsolos ile yukarıda belirtildiği gibi izin verilmez ve yasaklanabilir!

Yani kullanmayı bırakmayı tercih ederim.

~ Beyaz kurt ~

I didn't know Thank you.

10 hours ago, grumpygoat said:

Sevgili kamyoncular / oyuncular,

F7 + 'ya bastıktan sonra yükümü kaybettim çünkü kamyonumu çevirdim. 

Bu benim mi yoksa *** deki bir acı mı? Evet, kamyoncuların dünyasından kargoyla geliyorum.

Ancak bunu kaldırmanın bir yolu var çünkü bunu GAME'de beğenmedim, bu sistem benim için GAME'den tüm eğlenceyi alıyor.

Çünkü her zaman benim kamyonumun ters dönmesi benim hatam değil.

selamlar huysuz keçi

If you are doing WOT work, F7 + Enter is lost when you do normal work and if it is lost again I recommend you to look at the game file setting.

Hello!

If you get "f7 + enter" / "save" in "WOT" jobs, the trailer disappears. So you shouldn't have an accident. Be careful not to flip the truck. :D

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Guest Bruce T.

That's why you should not make high-speed turns using trucks, especially when you're making a WoT delivery. Drive at low speeds in places with many players, whenever you see someone coming from behind prepare to avoid the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

// Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived