Kicked out game

Master.Chief

Question

13 answers to this question

Local Mods are blocked now, therefore it might be that you get kicked or you got removed from the Server. Then you are not able to join the Game anymore. As sad as it sounds, but there is not really something you can do about it.

I hope i could answer your question

1 minute ago, Caitlin. said:

Local Mods are blocked now, therefore it might be that you get kicked or you got removed from the Server. Then you are not able to join the Game anymore. As sad as it sounds, but there is not really something you can do about it.

I hope i could answer your question

I have never used mods on this profile tho...

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for leaving your topic with lots of details regarding your problem. I am sorry to see that you are having trouble playing on our servers. As much as I would love to help you, I think that if you can provide us with a screenshot showing your complete truck and trailer from the exterior view,  I could have more information to give you.

Lastly, I will remain at your disposition if you wish to contact me here on the forums using the Private Message function.

In the future, you should create your topic in the help section for further assistance!

Sincerely,

Im thinking there may be a certain accessory thats being blocked on accident.

I've seen this a couple times on the forum from people with no mods.

Hello,

are you sure do you don´t use any Mods on your Truck?

Do you have downloaded this Profile from somewhere?

You should test it with some another Truck, should the Problem be fixed you can be sure

something wrong is with the one you wanted to use.

Otherwise try to use a new Profile and test it again to join our Servers.

~White Wolf~

Hi,

Please see below post, this is exactly why you are being kicked automatically.  If you don't have any, default your game files, because you most likely will have some custom code somewhere in those files.

Edited by KIKI
Adding more text

Last answer on this topic was at Monday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png