Verfication code, in need of an admin!

promasterproductions

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @promasterproductions,

Looks like you've got problems with the 2FA. Do you have an authentication app on your phone? If you don't, and you're unable to find verification codes (backup codes) from your email, please, create a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support. Support manager will deal with the ticket and remove your 2FA as soon as possible.

Have you got something else you would like to ask? Let us know! :)

Dear @promasterproductions

if you are referring to the activation email that you should have received during registration: There is no way to re-send it. The good news is that account activation does not have any effect on being able to login to the website or game. Even some of our team members have "Account Status: Not Activated" in their account.

Please let us know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support

On 10/21/2018 at 11:53 PM, promasterproductions said:

@Faern 

I´m glad to hear that! But why can i log into my account on the side but not in the lancher. same password and email. Please help me!

Thanks

Greetings @promasterproductions

First of i would like to ask you to double check that this symbole @ is placed correctly in the email wen trying to log in. Aswell as double check your login details as its caps sensitive.
Also make sure you are logged into the same steam account as the one linked to your Truckrsmp account.
Both of these problems can cause that type of error.
And regarding changing details like email you will also have to make a support ticket.
And regarding the 2fa problem the only real way to solve that would be to make a support ticket.  as @MHT_said 

23 hours ago, MHT_ said:

Dear @promasterproductions,

Looks like you've got problems with the 2FA. Do you have an authentication app on your phone? If you don't, and you're unable to find verification codes (backup codes) from your email, please, create a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support. Support manager will deal with the ticket and remove your 2FA as soon as possible.

Have you got something else you would like to ask? Let us know! :)

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019