Hot topic #6: Automatic save editing detection

Prime

Block custom engines, chassis and cab is good, but why blocking interior and sound? These are visual mods and only you can see/hear them.
Before this update, I used custom sound and interior with different accessories (From DAF XF 105 by Stanley):

Before

DB2133E5AD32B31A71451E10DC907276B5B20F13

Now most accessories do not work without this interior:

After

1B61209547F997228B7AF3D9C4A0C66FD386D7F2

Thanks for the "good" update. The desire to play multiplayer disappeared.

I avoid using any mods when I'm playing MP because of the risks it has. Its possible for me to accidentally break some of the rules and I don't want that to happen. Also, the use of mods generally makes the game more unstable because you're making the game do things that it normally wouldn't have to do. 

I've never used "mods" in multiplayer. Save editing, however, I still do; using in-game assets. For example, before the tuning pack applied to the new Scanias, I took the lightboard from the old Scania and put it in the back of the new Scania. I also use the Volvo D16 750 HP in a few different trucks, and in my Volvo, I've changed my grill from that horrible chrome to the black plastic grill, or used the visors from the DAF on my Volvo.

I don't see why you'd want to use mods that no one else would be able to see anyway. I mean, half of this game is simulating driving a truck. The other half is looking good while you're doing it. B)

knepgi-5.png

Since it was a new thing, of course i had to try it, because it looked cool. I have tried different type of mods(Pictures bellow), but end of the day only i can see these mods, sadly. But i like to use Forerunners mod to put different parts from other trucks, such as bullbars what blends in to the boy or painted bottom bumper. :lol:

Spoiler

Dw35MSz.jpg

DRiKeJ7.jpg

1XxXhr5.jpg

• Prime unpinned this topic