Hot topic #6: Automatic save editing detection

Prime

Hello truckers!

It's time for a new hot topic! This time we will be discussing the latest changes to local save editing.

Recently we have made some changes to local save editing and modding that results in an automatic kick if the gameservers detect changes that don't comply with our save editing rules.

What mods are you using while playing mulitplayer?

Discuss it all in this topic!

• Like 4
  • Woah! 1

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Makes sense, but really the only thing that needed to be blocked from change was the engine.

However...

I've never seen any proof of /home/ mods actually causing crashes (other than ones incorrectly done), and i've NEVER experienced a crash from someone using one, not even from someone doing one wrong.

I don't usually use local mods but when I do, I use mostly visual accessories like a spoiler on the 2012 Scania R for the low cab

https://youtube.com/watch?v=e40nSW9L9SA

I only use Reshade but I dont think that really counts as a mod. And I think the new save editing rules are alright as I dont see the need to save edit the game since its already good the way it is. (I haven't had any crashes from other people save editing)

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com