Lets get more Feeds.

III355LSIIIAE86III

We need more feeds. I wanna get my 400 bucks worth of ETS2 today. Someone get on the germany event and try to meet my friends on the event. I wanna see. Gotta got my overtime of 30+ hours of prepping for a day off for nbtohing guys. Cmon help a person out and let a man dream for once in his life!

And make it 1080P So I can go fullscreen and imagine its me.

Or just drive around ETS2MP or something.

Just wanna see ppl play online. Spent over 400 to do. But I sold my old guitar and rented a apartment to play the game again. Need some help doing it. Idk if I can use my same PC to play.

My truck is already there at the apartment. So if someone tells me I can't I can drive back to this place. And just watch someone else drive to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

// Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived