Error: Improper tractor type for this trailer.

Hojan

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello there, Dowland Nev Game Profile And Try Again 

Game Profile Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzecKfqvdGsrN3Y0a2ZRdHBXUDg/view

Setup

This Computer
└ Documents
⠀└ Euro Truck Simulator.
⠀⠀└ Profiles. Paste

If you want, you can look at this issue, you can solve the error in this way. All errors are found here

2 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I've only had this happen when I try to haul a caravan with a truck so if that's the case then just cancel the job or get a proper vehicle for it.

It happens with almost all jobs. I don't have bought trucks, I just always take a job but these days I am getting errored...

3 hours ago, -EmreBekar- said:

Hello there, Dowland Nev Game Profile And Try Again 

Game Profile Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzecKfqvdGsrN3Y0a2ZRdHBXUDg/view

Setup

This Computer
└ Documents
⠀└ Euro Truck Simulator.
⠀⠀└ Profiles. Paste

If you want, you can look at this issue, you can solve the error in this way. All errors are found here

But I want to play on my own profile. How to do it for myself? I have never had this problem, but now I don't know how to safe my profile and fix the problem. Btw...I didn't find it in your link :(

52 minutes ago, Hojan said:

It happens with almost all jobs. I don't have bought trucks, I just always take a job but these days I am getting errored...

I guess that you are trying to do quick jobs. Try scrolling through the list until you see anything different from "Caravan" as cargo. That market is bugged in MP, it assigns caravan trailers to regular trucks, and caravans can only be used with cars.

Another thing you can do is play SP, do some quick jobs (you'll have no problems there), get the bank loan, buy a truck and then come again into MP and instead of going for Quick Jobs market, go for the Freight Market. Just remember, if you have your own truck, to connect always before choosing a job, by hitting the "Drive" button. If you pick a job before connecting, the time difference will make your job to be late as soon as you connect to the server.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Hojan

Yes you are right. You have the option of either quick orders (without your truck), freight market (with your own truck), World of Trucks (90 km / h) and with your own trailer.

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German