What version was nice in your opinion?

Janisane

Well, to be fair, there are many good things to say about 1.32 over 1.31 - the most notable ones being trailer ownership and the reworked Germany.

In terms of trailer ownership, it's a really good addition to ETS2 because you are able to freely explore the map with the trailer type that you enjoy without having to constantly pick up a load every time you want to drive a trailer, and the reworked Germany has also greatly improved the overall realism with ETS2 in general because you don't need to change lanes every time you are coming up to a junction which has allowed for a superfluous driving experience.

As a result, 1.32 is definitely the version that I prefer. 

If it wasn't for 1.32 and trailer ownership, would probably go back to 1.30. I always liked that version the most, for whatever reason. Just gave me a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

• Web Developer

For me 1.31, because of the one reason

Trailers. Unfortunately, with the patch 1.32, some trailers I really liked, were removed. 

Some people choose 1.32, because of trailer ownership.

Well, I only do World Of Trucks deliveries, so trailer ownership isn't important for me

About FPS going down.

I didn't notice any. I still have the same FPS, as before

Archived