Our own trailer with external contract

Question

Hello everyone,

I would like to know something,

is it possible to take a cargo on an external contract in our own trailer?

Thanls you advance for the reply.

Cordially. 

7 answers to this question

You can see 4 different "markets" in the game:

1 - Quick jobs

2 - Freight market

3 - Cargo market

4 - External contracts

If you want to drive with your own trailer, the only chance you've got is to go to the "Cargo market". If you want to do WoT jobs, you need to go to "External contracts". As of now, it's one or the other, there's no option yet to do "External Cargo contracts", but I guess that SCS is probably working on it. In fact, in this post, they say that exactly (although I don't know how much we can trust the source).

Hello, good morning or good night, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved? ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello, I see that you confirmed above that your problem has been resolved, I will be moving this topic to the solved topics section.

Thank you all for help!

// Closed and moved to solved.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021