Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

¿The New Recruitment System?

[TP-OTTO] Truckero Games

Question

Hi;

I just read all the information about the new recruiting system. I would like you to solve me some doubts that I have in my head. 

You say that as a minimum requirement to be able to apply to Truckersmp Team it will only admit a minimum of 3 Bans, ¿What would happen if I have 4 bans of 2015 and 1 Banning by mistake that was appealed 2 times on Jan 23-2018?. I love to be a Moderator game reporting people that don´t follow rules, And that´s why I want to apply the next recruitment, But I have that doubt!. That would prevent me from applying for the recruitment? and if so! ¿Would I have to create a new Truckersmp account to apply without 0 bans?.

Thank you, for taking the time to answer my question, I appreciate it.

By Truckeroツ

4 answers to this question

Hello Kevin,

I have taken a look at your account and noticed that you have more than 3 bans. This will automatically restrict you from applying. 

We do not make any exceptions when someone has more than 3 bans. The system will not let you apply if you have more than 3 bans.

Creating a new account which has no bans, just to apply for a position in our team is not allowed. 

I hope this helped you to answer/solve your questions/doubts. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Problem solved + Best answer marked. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.