TruckersMP Additional Customisation Mod and paintjobs.

technokitt3n

Question

So I know, I know.

There is lots of these questions, and here is mine,

Friend introduced me to ETS2, and I went singleplayer to find out these awesome paintjobs from workshop? Is it possible to have custom paintjobs in MP?

Also when Im trying to use the Additional Customisation Mod it just shows me as red mark saying its not compatible on the mod screen and i cant use it... Any help?

(the mod file, newest is compatible with the patch)

5 answers to this question

hello

i think you should read this topic:

additionally,you can ask it here to know if your mods allowed on MP:

and i suggest to you buy the paint jobs DLCs from the shop 

also you can know all the DLCs supported by TruckersMP here

hope this is help you.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @technokitt3n

I see your suggestion, and I notice how many other members of the TruckersMP community want custom paint jobs as well, but I'm not sure how it would be possible. Similar to things in singleplayer, they would all need to be downloaded into the game and added to the paint job list. If not, other players would just see a bunch of missing textures. It could be worked out in the future but at the moment, it seems unlikely at this point.

Hope this helped,

POVGamer

• True Story 1

@Soul Knight Thanks for these links, but I already went through them, also did check the youtube video of how to do it properly. It just wont work? 

1 hour ago, povgamer said:

Hello @technokitt3n

I see your suggestion, and I notice how many other members of the TruckersMP community want custom paint jobs as well, but I'm not sure how it would be possible. Similar to things in singleplayer, they would all need to be downloaded into the game and added to the paint job list. If not, other players would just see a bunch of missing textures. It could be worked out in the future but at the moment, it seems unlikely at this point.

Hope this helped,

POVGamer

Yes, it would be most likely possible by some custom mod on truckersMP that would enable and save them from the customisation screen? IDK something like what ive seen on some of them GTA RP servers. 

It would take a bit more resources and storage from servers, but Im pretty sure me and many others wouldnt mind to pay some small monthly subscription to let those who paid it to use custom paints? (THIS IS JUST AN SUGGESTION) 

Hello @technokitt3n

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics.

If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive 

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support