Future DLCs, what would you like to see?

[Founder] Marius

Hey there!

I´ve been thinking of some DLC´s I´d like to see in the future of ETS2, and I was wondering what you guys would like to see going ahead.

I have been thinking of these:
- ¨Northern DLC¨, which includes the northern parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Svalbard.
- ¨Tandem/Rigid DLC¨, which can let us use tandem/rigid chassises.
- A dlc for the region including Bosnia, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria etc.

What DLCs do you want to see in the future?

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

Hey,

I don't know what the plan is with ETS2 DLC now.

I was thinking that they may look at either Spain or Romania now but I do not know for sure.

As for Truck DLCs, Would love a Renault or VOLVO customization pack seen as though we have Scania and DAF :P 

I saw an interview by some portuguese youtuber, who I don't know I just watched it because interview with SCS, and they said that another DLC map expansion will not be Spain and Portugal but something else so I'm thinking Ukraine and states south of Hungary - Croatia, Serbia, maybe Romania or it could be Ireland lol. But what DLC I want are Volvo tuning DLC, I want vans and BDF but that's more possible being an update than DLC. More Cabin Accesories DLC or some DLC with Hella lights for example or some Extended tuning DLC with more slots to put things there. Like red LEDs on the back of cabin.

Hello Dear @[Quality Express] Marius

I'd like to comment on this. For me the biggest missing tuning dlcs in the game. Like what? For example; Volvo Tunning Pack DLC ( I really want that!) , Mercedes Tunning Pack DLC and etc. A dlc with more painting for personal trailers. We should make the game more enjoyable. A dlc only dirt roads. (Everyone will admire and take this.) I'm sure everyone is going to have a lot of cool ideas. 

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

I would like to see the map expand more toward Spain and Portugal like they had in the original Euro Truck Simulator. I would be very excited to see the rest of northern Scandinavia because that's where I live, and I was born in the most northern part of Norway.

Seeing BDF-chassis added into the game is something I've wanted for a very long time, and I hope SCS get to do that one day in the nearest future^^

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

1. Iberian Peninsula - Andorra, Spain and Portugal.

2. North Atlantic Islands - Ireland and Iceland.

3. Military Cargo - Oshkosh M1070F HET and Military Cargo + Trailers

On 10/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, [Quality Express] Marius said:

Hey there!

I´ve been thinking of some DLC´s I´d like to see in the future of ETS2, and I was wondering what you guys would like to see going ahead.

I have been thinking of these:
- ¨Northern DLC¨, which includes the northern parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Svalbard.
- ¨Tandem/Rigid DLC¨, which can let us use tandem/rigid chassises.
- A dlc for the region including Bosnia, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria etc.

What DLCs do you want to see in the future?

I would love to see the DLCs that you thought of.

Tandem DLC: Tandem has been a very popular mod for a very long time and it's about time to get it in the game itself, it would be a bit annoying for TMP to get it compatible if the Tandem files are not available for the people who dont have the DLC (like Krone). So it would have to be an update to the main game itself I think.

Northern DLC: I really miss the more northern regions of Norway as the roads are very interesting and can be quite challenging and dangerous. I do think that they made all the Scandinavian countries a bit "small", it feels like its lacking something in my opinion. So seeing a DLC that allows you to go more north would be very nice.

Personally, I've been thinking of more customization DLCs as when you are on the road IRL you can see a lot of differently styled trucks and in ETS 2 you usually see the same thing over and over. I would love to see some new lighting modification options.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Archived