Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ROADS ARE EMPTY

Hawkmusen

UK: Most of you are LHD drivers. And you always forget to drive on the left (well most of you will feel uncomfortable and become noob there)

Southern France: $$

Southern Italy: $$

Poland: Far from Main Europe

At least you can enjoy double trailers in the North. And most importantly, idiots on the road.

There are alot of players that don't buy DLC, and alot of players prefer to drive in areas where there are lots of people.

Scandinavia has been slightly more popular lately

For the UK, most people just prefer to stay driving on the right side of the road

Im pretty sure someone had made a topic about making (weekly, I think?) a group for people to all go to one random place on the map...but I haven't seen anything happen with that

In some areas, kids have returned to school and higher education is in. Lots of player base happened when no one is busy, Around summer time. 

I personally don't enjoy driving in the UK on the game. I don't mind driving on the left however, the map is outdated and boring. I just don't find driving within the UK that enjoyable compared to Scandinavia or Italia. 
Having said that, you don't see many in France or Italia because most don't want to buy the DLC although driving through these areas with others (such as other VTC members) can make it feel a little more enjoyable then it would be alone.

Some players like heavy traffic so they go to Calais Duisburg road, well UK for me isnt confusing for driving because of the opposite side, so I drive sometimes there, Italy and France, players without the DLC they drive where they can, and Poland, its so much far from the center Europe (Germany) but players who like long haul jobs, some of them drive to Poland or Aberdeen.

3 hours ago, [TST] Sam said:

I personally don't enjoy driving in the UK on the game. I don't mind driving on the left however, the map is outdated and boring. I just don't find driving within the UK that enjoyable compared to Scandinavia or Italia. 
Having said that, you don't see many in France or Italia because most don't want to buy the DLC although driving through these areas with others (such as other VTC members) can make it feel a little more enjoyable then it would be alone.

They definitely need to revamp the UK. If I'm not mistaken, it was one of the very first areas they worked on for ETS. Compared to places like France, Italy and now the updated Germany, the UK is in a desperate need of a face lift, which would help revitalize it a bit within TMP.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

United Kingdom, France, Italy, Poland and other southern regions, there's no one on the road that's because in your opinion? Why traffic is empty?

The answer is pretty simple. Some people don't like to drive on empty roads. The majority of the users are driving on the well known C-D road and if they're used to the road, then every other road is going to be boring for them simply because nobody is around. I've seen many people in France though so your statement is not quite true.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

5 hours ago, weezy said:

Cevabı oldukça basit. Bazı insanlar boş yollarda sürmeyi sevmezler. Kullanıcıların çoğunluğu iyi bilinen CD yolunda ilerliyorlar ve eğer yolda kullanılıyorlarsa, o zaman başka yollar da onlar için sıkıcı olmayacak. Fransa'da birçok insan gördüm, bu yüzden ifadeniz doğru değil.

I like that it's equivalent, the environs of Paris, not to mention the region of free DLC.

23 hours ago, Drawen said:

Hello to everyone!

United Kingdom, France, Italy, Poland and other southern regions, there's no one on the road that's because in your opinion? Why traffic is empty?

Well, the east of our Map isn't very visited because its a DLC and far from main Europe. Italy and France are DLC and most people you see on C-D are people with cars and no DLC's. It's sad but many people don't buy them, even that they are beautiful, I myself have every DLC. UK isn't also to much visited because most people are LHD and prefer driving left. Many many many people are also ONLY driving on C-D... Well, I enjoy driving on the beautiful DLC without people smashing in my back and Skodas making Trucks flying. It's nice. Also the people you see there are mostly very friendly people. :) 

Sincerely Rapido

Found ths comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Most people love traffic, and that's why they're on the way to C-D. The number of players during the summer break will increase. And players do not get dlc.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

9 hours ago, Seanster said:

I only drive in central Europe and Scandinavia, I sometimes go to Poland. France and Italy has too many toll booths so I tend to avoid them and the UK roads are outdated and boring.

That's why I hate to drive in France and Italy though they look amazing. Scandinavia is nicer to drive thanks to those toll booths you can just drive through.

8 hours ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Well, the east of our Map isn't very visited because its a DLC and far from main Europe. Italy and France are DLC and most people you see on C-D are people with cars and no DLC's. It's sad but many people don't buy them, even that they are beautiful, I myself have every DLC. UK isn't also to much visited because most people are LHD and prefer driving left. Many many many people are also ONLY driving on C-D... Well, I enjoy driving on the beautiful DLC without people smashing in my back and Skodas making Trucks flying. It's nice. Also the people you see there are mostly very friendly people. :) 

Sincerely Rapido

Found ths comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

I hate to drive in the UK, and the wrong side traffic or odd speed limits don't help it. I'm brexiting myself to other direction. #StayinginEU

If Bergen Oslo road was popular again that would be nice because that road is probably one of the best in ETS2 and I don't know why it died down suddenly it used to be pretty well populated like a year or two ago. Also if more of the southern countries and UK were reworked that could do it too. It definitely worked for Germany because all of Germany, not just Duisburg, gained many players from the reworked Germany. I can't wait until they finish southern Germany up which will really draw people away from the CD road and we can finally have players everywhere on the map instead of crowded into one area.

Archived