Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mods & Trailers

ContainerKakkerlak

Question

6 answers to this question

Greetings @ContainerKakkerlak

First of i would like to welcome you back.
Yes you can use mods but to a limit only local mods work in mp and not all of them are allowd.
anothing that change the hitbox of the truck/trailer in anyway is not allowd the same goes to multiple things in the same slot.
If i where to explain in details this post could get quite long and so i am insteed goona post some topics where you can read more about mods in mp.

Regarding your other question, wen you buy a trailer you take it out of the garage you placed it in and hook it to your truck. tehn wen you press the job market you should have something similar like, Cargo Market and you can take any load in that menu with your own trailer. 
Also what type of cargo you have in taht menu depends on what type of trailer you ahve if its a flatbed or a isolated freezer for example.

I hope this answers your question and clears out any concerns and i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards (SWE)Rasmus

Edited by Rasmus [SWE]
Added answer to the second question

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

29 minutes ago, ContainerKakkerlak said:

if there is any way to use mods online. Like a v8 sound or smoke.

hello

for this ,i think you should better read this topic

31 minutes ago, ContainerKakkerlak said:

And what can i do with a trailer i buy? can i use it for all jobs?

'Special transport' DLC is not supported  by TruckersMP

AND you can read this topic to know DLCs that supported by TruckersMP

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

No need to be sorry for asking a question ;). As you're looking for help, I will move your topic to the forum Help section, as that's where it belongs, plus, our Support staff will be able to handle it better if it's there, being able to choose the best answers for you. I understand you might have posted it in Euro Truck Simulator 2 discussions because you're refering to one specific game, but if it's help what you're looking for, it belongs in the Help section. We would be glad if you takk this into account from now on :)

Thanks for your understanding, and have a nice day!

/Moved to Help.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0