Restriction of Local save editing

Kap.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope my hybrid trucks would still be working(;゚д゚) . Meanwhile, i agree that game-breaking mods (such as 1000hp/no damage)should not be allowed, other than that, local and non-game-breaking ones should be allowed. Anyway, i hope this change can remove those no collision hackers/cheaters.

Btw, what is that "/home/" extension?

EDIT: my hybrids work!!!

Edited by natahn
extra information knew afterwards

Can we have a full list of everything under local editing that will result in an auto-kick? I would very much like to know what parameters I have to work with when editing my truck. I really hate wasting time to have parts structured and converted to /home only to be auto-kicked immediately because I'm not aware of what you guys specifically don't allow, nor will you tell us. Also you removed the ability for local trailer skins, BRING THAT BACK. There was nothing wrong with the system in place for that, and should not have been removed at all.

Well... today I saw a driver, after a crash on a side, depart from 0km/h to more than 150km/h in almost 2 seconds!.... and my surprise, after reach 150km/h in my truck, that guy again crashed ahead and increasing distance in another 2 seconds... I was at 150km/h already!!! .... There was no autokick. Is there something not working? maybe new cheats/hacks bypassing this restriction?

5 hours ago, McGalcri said:

Well... today I saw a driver, after a crash on a side, depart from 0km/h to more than 150km/h in almost 2 seconds!.... and my surprise, after reach 150km/h in my truck, that guy again crashed ahead and increasing distance in another 2 seconds... I was at 150km/h already!!! .... There was no autokick. Is there something not working? maybe new cheats/hacks bypassing this restriction?

Did he appear to teleport or was the movement very smooth? because if his movement was very choppy i can assure thats just lag.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:03 AM, nitrodax777 said:

Did he appear to teleport or was the movement very smooth? because if his movement was very choppy i can assure thats just lag.

wops!! Sorry for the delay, i have issues joining the forum.

No teleport hehehe. He was driving really really fast as result of this, he crashed into a side but with fortune he remaining OK in the road. I was just some meters behind aproaching to him and he started to acelerate at unusual aceleration... Like using a super turbo, Nitro.... you know... very smooth movement but really really fast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To me this subject is very vague to say the least. I understand that you have to limit MP to run smoothly.

Personally, I would have had enough with the accessories in the cabin as is currently possible with ETS2.

I would also like to see this at ATS because I notice that it influences my playing. I therefore drive less at ATS.

I would like to have some standard choices from TMP for engine sound and accessories in the cabin.

I also enjoy realistic driving on TMP almost every day.

Für mich ist dieses Thema sehr vage, um es gelinde auszudrücken. Ich verstehe, dass Sie MP einschränken müssen, um reibungslos zu funktionieren.

Persönlich hätte ich mit dem Zubehör in der Kabine genug gehabt, wie es derzeit bei der ETS2 möglich ist. Ich würde das auch gerne bei ATS sehen, weil ich merke, dass es mein Spiel beeinflusst.

Ich fahre deshalb weniger bei ATS. Ich hätte gerne ein paar Standardoptionen von TMP für Motorklang und Zubehör in der Kabine.

Ich mag es auch fast jeden Tag, realistisch mit TMP zu fahren.

Voor mij is dit onderwerp op zijn zachtst gezegd erg vaag. Ik begrijp dat je moet beperken om MP vlot te laten lopen.

Persoonlijk zou ik genoeg hebben met de accesoires in de cabine zoals tot nu kan bij ETS2. Ik zou dit ook graag bij ATS zien want ik merk dat het mijn spelen beinvloed.

Ik kom daardoor minder rijden bij ATS. Ik zou graag wat standaard keuzes willen hebben vanuit TMP voor motor geluid en accessoires in de cabine.

Verder geniet ik bijna elke dag van realistisch rijden op TMP.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...