Restriction of Local save editing

Kap.

i can understand some wanting the mods.  i play the game with none to start.. even SP.  but  if these "Local Mods"  are making others be effected  and ofc you wouldn't notice but  if others are being lagged  / crashed over it then it needs to go..  stop going max speed and "Drive"  and it be fine... enjoy trucking with others

32 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

This mod, allow or not?

Don't set traps on us to keep disallowed materials in the forum. If this is not allowed anymore, archive it.

I don't know if I'm using that exact mod, but I'm using a hologram gps mod in my truck and it still works.

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

1 hour ago, Evo Maple said:

i can understand some wanting the mods.  i play the game with none to start.. even SP.  but  if these "Local Mods"  are making others be effected  and ofc you wouldn't notice but  if others are being lagged  / crashed over it then it needs to go..  stop going max speed and "Drive"  and it be fine... enjoy trucking with others

The Local Mods affect not any another Player, for example the "painted Interiors" i tested it by myself

i´m the only one what can see it and the another random Player on the side of you see everything standard

because it´s based on my Computer and have nothing to do with the Servers.

• Project Manager
5 hours ago, White Wolf. said:

My Opinion about this new Update is, if they want to stop abusing the Peoples with the 1000 hp Engines or similar

then remove all "mods" because the Standard Game don´t have some Custom Wheels.

So disallow everything or nothing that´s it what i think, because to allow few Weeks / Days to use the Painted Interior

many Users give Time to make them on they own and now you get kicked for that?

So -> disallow everything + save Editing or nothing!

Must admit I have to agree with you there. I don't save edit anything on my trucks and I can make them look perfectly fine. There is always ambiguity when it comes to save editing which is why I never delved in it. The only thing I would love to do is have matching number plates on my trailer though as that is one thing that bugs me a lot.

Have a good day everyone.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

14 hours ago, Heartbreaker2k12 said:

this is bullshit,system kicks me everytime i try join,i was use xenon and sound mod.

what's next? Will everyone travel around like a AI by taking the same truck?

I want to be different 

this mp mod have already more seriuos problems (NO/LAG/FPS FİLTER/NCZ..)but they struggle players in-game experince

You want to be different? Do it in singleplayer. I say ban all mods on mp.They cause lag and crashes and are not necessary.

8 minutes ago, Drawen said:

How many FPS do you take?

before update I had drops with 110-90 to 40 on cd road
now I have stable 75+

I think local mods at other players had influence to it:rolleyes:

• Like 1

public OnPluginStart() LogError("brain detected...");

372.jpg?_1616791692

Pity, I used the / home for the sounds of my truck, and more for the sound of a V8 scania, and I managed not to sound in quiet sounds of the truck with other players, but if they heard my truck with the sounds by game defect, TruckersMP must allow sound mods by at least, and unfortunately it was due to the report of some players who said that these players caused less fps, But good to play again with the sounds by SCS ...