Restriction of Local save editing

Kap.

Thanks for information, is very useful.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hahahahahahahahahaha, i knew this would happen....so now interior mods & interior sound mods arent allowed or any of those local side only truck mods! Well done to those who go out of their way to ruin it for the rest of us.....

4 minutes ago, Phonyang said:

I think it would be better to remove the entire command /home.Because some people still abuse it.

When i had some interior sound mods no one crashed around me, besides if they are exterior you can't hear them which gives them away....they shouldn't have to remove anything & ban it, but as usual there's the idiots who take it too far & ruin it! Besides remove it & they will simply find a new thing to eff around with that causes issues. You can't stop a river, it will always find a new path 

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 3

Or that for one, they pay all? I trying to put my nice truck with a couple of antennas and this way to encourage to play me though nobody mas sees it and even this way they restrict it? If they continue for the same way they will do the Multiplayer more SHIT, sufficient in spite of limiting the speed of the vehicles (that was a STUPIDITY on behalf of you damaging the original game) and to remove " not damage " (that is accepted a bit for being illegal). A PLAYER LESS, a bad reputation is gained, we were waiting more than one free multiplayer that now you who have the power want to restrict and to fuck everything.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah! 1

6 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, i knew this would happen....so now interior mods & interior sound mods arent allowed or any of those local side only truck mods! Well done to those who go out of their way to ruin it for the rest of us.....

When i had some interior sound mods no one crashed around me, besides if they are exterior you can't hear them which gives them away....they shouldn't have to remove anything & ban it, but as usual there's the idiots who take it too far & ruin it! Besides remove it & they will simply find a new thing to eff around with that causes issues. You can't stop a river, it will always find a new path 

I was just using special trailer skin, I can't use it anymore.

Well, I was trying to use Sound mod for truck, as I find it better for me, but It was not working, so for me that's not big problem that local mods are not working anymore.
Anyway, it would be great if this mods don't cause problems for other players, but if they do, It's great decision to don't support them.

5 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Bueno, estaba tratando de usar Sound mod para camión, ya que me parece mejor para mí, pero no funcionó, así que para mí no es un gran problema que los mods locales ya no funcionen.
De todos modos, sería genial si estos mods no causen problemas a otros jugadores, pero si lo hacen, es una gran decisión no apoyarlos.

They were not causing problems to anybody! If only you were listening or looking at it since it was in "local" that was alone yours

I agree in part.

They can block interior, cabin, chassis and Skyn.

But many of us have a way of placing a local sound and that other users can hear it. This is a teaching issue.

Many of us spend hours in editing to give it a different touch, complying with the rules and now we are kicked out of nothing.

It's not fair.

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 4

Everyone being "punished" for what other people have done, I was using local sound mod + xenon lights. it may not sound like a big deal but it made my game experience better. Not saying i wont be playing TMP again but its really not fair how things are being handled. Should find a way to block 1k horse power mod and other mods that's not local that ruins it for everyone. Some people like me want to be different even if its only in local and only i see it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

I also edited my truck with xenon lights and some other local mods. Nobody else can see that, so why should that be a problem for other players?

@TMP-Team: Please think about it again, whether this is really necessary. In my mind it definetely isn´t. I got used to have these mods and now the game experience is a lot worse without local mods in my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

Jage nicht, was du nicht töten kannst!