Game console question

twix bar

Question

so, is it allowed to use the g_trailer_stability command?

I am pretty much confused by this: 

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

5 answers to this question

Only game moderators can give you an "official" answer about it, because I guess that you want to know if you can use the command to "override" the maximum 0.5 that was implemented with 1.32 version. I used the console to change my setting to 0.33 (I like it like that) and since it's something that I can do with the Options slider (only not as precise as the console command) I can't see why I should not be allowed to do it. But using the console to set a stability value of 5.0 should be forbidden and banned if someone is caught with it, I consider that as hacking (just my personal opinion).

Dear @twix bar

All informations were given, a game moderator will say the same thing^^ 

Let me know if your question is really answered ;)

Regards, 

King^

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

Hello there,

Question answered.
Thanks for participations.

Best Regards
Forz0214
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved section.