problem avec compte truck mp

le marseillais 39

Question

Hello everyone I have my brother who has a big problem with truck mp he does not manage to associate his account steam with truckj mp, he has the game and the monbre heur requi to play online if anyone could help me thank you

Bonjour a tous j'ai mon frère qui a un gros souci avec truck mp il n'arrive pas a associé son compte steam avec truckj mp,il as bien le jeu et le monbre heur requi pour jouer en ligne 
si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider merci

5 answers to this question

Hello @arnaud39610,

can you explain it little bit better? I can't really understand you. If I am right, I think your friends has problem with TruckersMP profile visibility, he should put his profile on public so TruckersMP could load his profile informations about TruckersMP.

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

Hello @arnaud39610,

If you follow the steps that MrJonton01 have provided above you should be able to resolve your friends issue

• Go to your profile in Steam and click on edit.
  • Navigate to your privacy settings and make sure that your profile and game details are both set to public.
  • The little checkbox in the game details area needs to be unchecked in order for our system to detect your games.

That is a small guide if your friend is not sure on how to do so :) 

Has this helped resolve the issue? 

Please let us know by replying to this topic :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x