Hawkmusen

Question

21 answers to this question

Goto Your Nvidia Control Panel
> 3D settings
>Global Settings

>Power management mod

>select prefer maximum performance

Also check your graphics driver version. New version may have some problem, i also face this problem. I suggest you to download 411.70 version(this version is stable as i know) from official nvidia website.

What you could do is disable or lower the development logging setting in the tab menu settings:

Tab in game>Right click>Click the cog>Select the development logging menu and select a lower or ‘off’ option and see if this helps you. It’s helped me and plenty of others I know with higher end PCs than mine 

Note that when completely disabling this, you won’t be able to find the TMP ID of players from the spawn logs anymore- you should search their name on the website or use /pinfo (ID)  in game to make reports correctly.

Hello :) 

Follow this:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.
  • Play the game on lowest settings possible. https://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.com/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.
  • Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.
  • You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 
  • Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys and open the Task Manager,after,close the background useless programs.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Set Scale to 400%---Disable MLAA---Disable DOF---Set all following Quality Settings to max.---Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.
  • These may reason your FPS drop==Development Logging----Smoothing Distance--- Load Cabin Accessoires---Load Flags---Aditional Lights---Draw Distance

AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.as

You can get more information in this topic

14 hours ago, The_FalcoN said:

Goto Your Nvidia Control Panel
> 3D settings
>Global Settings

>Power management mod

>select prefer maximum performance

Also check your graphics driver version. New version may have some problem, i also face this problem. I suggest you to download 411.70 version(this version is stable as i know) from official nvidia website.

The settings you said are bulit. I will download and try the latest version again.

6 hours ago, XinBao^ said:

What you could do is disable or lower the development logging setting in the tab menu settings:

Tab in game>Right click>Click the cog>Select the development logging menu and select a lower or ‘off’ option and see if this helps you. It’s helped me and plenty of others I know with higher end PCs than mine 

Note that when completely disabling this, you won’t be able to find the TMP ID of players from the spawn logs anymore- you should search their name on the website or use /pinfo (ID)  in game to make reports correctly.

What settings are you talking about? I don't.

Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

Hello again;

your system is medium level, Set the game image quality to medium. and keep your drivers updated. 

note; roads to Duisburg and Calais can be fps drop. do not approach this road as far as possible.

Best regards;

-S4N$AL€S-

27 minutes ago, -SAN$4L€S- said:

Hello again;

your system is medium level, Set the game image quality to medium. and keep your drivers updated. 

note; roads to Duisburg and Calais can be fps drop. do not approach this road as far as possible.

Best regards;

-S4N$AL€S-

I didn't say my system is in the middle level, but I didn't say the F-D is in the way of D-C.