Speed Limiter

Jakeyyy

I'm not sure if yall are playing for the simulation (realism) or just for the heck of playing but keep in mind that most players play for the simulation and drive realistically as possible. The speed limiter is a good way to help out with that. 

I've met so many wacko's driving recklessly and speeding like its annoying but what can you do. You're going the speed limit having a good time then some idiot comes up behind you and flashes his highbeams and honks or goes around you in the fast lane and cuts you off in the slow lane causing you to crash.... Those type of people really trigger me and i bet they dont even drive in real life xD

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

15 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

I'm not sure if yall are playing for the simulation (realism) or just for the heck of playing but keep in mind that most players play for the simulation and drive realistically as possible.

I wish that would be true.

From my experience, the majority of TruckersMP players are reckless drivers that do not give much about simulation nor in-game rules.
Your statement however is true for the EU#1 server, which is literally a save haven.

i don't care if people think the game is NFS or GTA. I drive the speed limit, if the posted speed limit is 37 mph I drive 35 mph, if it is 43 mph I drive 40. yes those speeds are slower then the posted speed limit, but  2 to 3 mph below the speed limit isn't noticeable. if people want to get upset that I am not playing ETS or ATS as ETRS or ATRS, they can either find a different route to follow, wait to safely pass, or play SP. if they feel that me following the speed limit isn't how this game is suppose to be played then I will say, they can drive somewhere else. I play these games the way that they are intended, as a simulation. and if they don't like it I personally could careless.

what people really need to know is, there is a fast lane, and a slow lane. don't be causing a unnecessary scene if you are faster than the person in the slower lane.  It's honestly simple but most people don't seem to understand the concept of "sharing the road" or "right of way".

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

// Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived