Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trying to find the page for mp keybinds

Beano8U

Question

I have tried the search function, tried browsing. The best I could find was a similar question about the TAB feature no longer working.

The reply and end of that thread was that it is in the "general" section. I have spent far too long looking around for a simple answer. (Many attempts on several occasions for mp keybinds)

Please, someone point me in the right direction with maybe a link to the correct forum page. Begging you, pretty much.

I can't bring up the TAB page that shows other players near me. It's kinda frustrating after at least 30 mins of searching for something so simple. I know my vision is not perfect, but my eyes are not just painted on my face :P

Cheers  :)

Edited by Beano8U
Spelling error

5 answers to this question

Not sure about what you're looking for, but if it is a list of the keys for TMP functions:

Y - Opens the chat

X - Sets the CB microphone in Talk-mode. It's push to talk, keep pushed while speaking, release when finished, just like real life CB or walkie-talkies.

TAB - Opens the nearby players list and gives access to the MP options.

F9 - Enables/disables chat

F11 - Enables/disables other players' names and tags - This includes the TAB list. It's probably what you're looking for. When you are online, if TAB does nothing, hit F11 and then try again the TAB key.

I maybe missing some, if someone knows of other keys exclusive to MP, feel free to fill in the gaps. This keys, by the way, are "fixed". Meaning that you if you assign a regular game function to any of them, i.e. accelerate=X, you will accelerate when you press X but you will also "open" your microphone. Maybe this relates to your problem, have you assigned something in the game options to the F11 key?

EDIT: Changed F11 after checking that it also disables the TAB window.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Beano8U

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German