F7 job got removed

Robrek

Question

7 answers to this question

Greetings @OlgaGamer

SCS changed this so that you lose your load when teleporting to service to stop people from using it to cheat time and distance.
As to my knowledge there is no way around this except for slowing down more in corners and being gentle on the steering.

I hope this answers your question and solves your problem and i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards (SWE)Rasmus

• Upvote 1

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

@Rasmus [SWE] What incause someone rams me and i tip over and i have a trailer then i lose my trailer because of that one stupid player that doesn't know the meaning of the word simulation. thats unfair for the players that drive normal

Or just make a cooldown for f7 that you can respawn once in the 20m, or just as /fix you have a 5 minuts cooldown just make a command that you can type something like /standonwheels or something and put a cooldown of 10 minuts

@OlgaGamer the /fix cooldown is tmps command g7 enter that is scs, so if you want a f7 cooldown you will have to suggest it on forum.scssoft.com also since best answer is marked i will unmark it so this topic stays open and you can keep asking questions in here.

Hello @OlgaGamer

the removal of WoT trailers when you use F7 was a decision made by SCS.

There is currently nothing that TruckersMP can do about it.

You could try to contact SCS and suggest to remove or relax this restriction.

In the meantime, your only option is to restart the job if you tip over.

Sorry, that I don't have a more satisfying answer for you.

Please let us know if this answers your questions.

Kind regards

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support

• Like 1