Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

synchronisation with the server in regards of speed

trixicat

Question

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Zinx001 said:

Hey @trixicat,

If you are carrying a trailer then that may be the cause depending on your truck specs and depending on how how your cargo is.

if my navi ingame tells me 90km/h, why should it depending on my trailer? 

9 minutes ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Hey! 

I don't have a problem like this. Maybe they are driving 91 or 93, and they're just saying that they're driving 90.

Another idea would be, that the speeds are different regarding the decimals, but it just shows the same speed, resulting in slight differences in speed.

~ MrJonton01

they are driving 90km/h, i see it on spedv and livestreams of my friends. Yes the other have also some small variance, but im 3km/h slower than everybody else. 

its more than just decimals. its about 4km/h difference. i drove about 100km ingame with my speed control set at 93km/h when i had to acclerate, so that i dont be left behind. 

also i get overtaken when im driving 150km/h by other players. 

this starts to get annoying. 

8 minutes ago, trixicat said:

they are driving 90km/h, i see it on spedv and livestreams of my friends. Yes the other have also some small variance, but im 3km/h slower than everybody else. 

its more than just decimals. its about 4km/h difference. i drove about 100km ingame with my speed control set at 93km/h when i had to acclerate, so that i dont be left behind. 

Hey again,

Sorry for not explaining that proparly, what i mean by your trailer weight was that, the heavier your trailer is, then the more horse power that is required to pull that trailer.

8 minutes ago, trixicat said:

Okay, that's not normal I'd say. Have you already tried verifying the game files and/or reinstalling both, TruckersMP and the game?

Hello,

Due to this forum post being inactive for 3 days, I will now move this topic to the appropriate section on the forums.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us directly via the Support System or you're  free to open up a new topic on the forums 

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x