Who wants vans?

WallyTheDuck

There are probably no vans in ETS2MP because SCS won't include them due to it being a truck simulator, and I imagine the ETSMP team are focusing on more important things than implementing vans. Vans would be nice, as I used to drive them and they're great, but I don't imagine it'll happen anytime soon, if at all.

1 minute ago, Rob1james said:

maybe the trolls want them :troll:

I'm just imagining now a scourge of typical white van men running around ETS2MP causing chaos and thinking they own the road :D

1 minute ago, SgtBreadStick said:

We're still getting used to the fact cars exist... 

But we need something to pick a fight with the car drivers; vans are perfect for that. They seem to do it all the time in real life. :D

Hello Dear @WallyTheDuck

I'd like to comment on this. First of all , this is a truck simulation. The only purpose here is to use the truck and carry load with trailer. If you ask my opinion , I don't it isn't right to add a car to the game. But many players were demanding it. I have to admit, has brought a great touch to the game. It's my idea, it shouldn't be. The game goes out of purpose. Truck and car is enough for this simulation.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello There!

I'm trying to get used to cars. ETS2 car for a different viewing angle^.^ .

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

On 10/15/2018 at 9:37 AM, WallyTheDuck said:

Who thinks vans would be a nice addition and is there any reason why they aren't in yet? Thoughts?:thinking:

H-to-the-double-hockey-sticks. Cars are already a major problem as it stands. Vans would just make it worse.

"I swear, these people drive as if they're in the Indy 500 and that on happenstance; got their driving licenses out of a Cracker Jack box. What speeding and reckless children."

Well, staff have said many times - not adding any other vehicle at this time so guess that answers your question? 

On 10/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, WallyTheDuck said:

is there any reason why they aren't in yet? Thoughts?:thinking:

Now...

In my opinion, it would be nice to see something else like a van but cars are already having enough Issues on the road. 

Stay happy and safe

22 hours ago, JohnY_CZ said:

I want vans (Boxer, Transit, Master, Crafter) and I hope SCS will put them in game. Or something like box truck (MAN TGL, Volvo FM), BDF/tandems.

Oh, that would be nice if it would be from the side of SCS!! Because if the TMP team will try to do this, I think the sound, handling and the overall will be very disappointing. Like the damn Skoda cars with that screaming sound and the force to make a 40t truck flying. :angry: Well, if it would be from the SCS side i would love it. Also i would think about starting a new profil, so i can start with driving for other companies, latert buying a van and after this going to trucks. Also having tandems is a dream of mine. (I know that it gives mods for that kind of things, but i want really good ones from SCS. :P It would add much realism!

Sincerely Rapido

You like this comment? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Archived