Germany Rework

Gilles03

Hello truckers,

Maybe you have noticed..

The ETS2 development team are making changes to the map, roads in Northern Germany. They are creating new motorways, new intersections, ...

What do you think of it? Let a comment behind! 

Have a nice day!

Lil Gilles03

Ps: if you did not noticed the changes, just drive from Amsterdam to Berlin....

I like it, but the minimum pc requirements for the game should really be updated on the store page

Also, theres a certain tunnel in the reworked map that kills your fps

I think they made a major change on Germany map, also landscape looks really cool after improvements and i think they should do more changes about Germany. I always drive on Switzerland and i love the trees, landscape and buildings around the highways and cities. I hope they make something cool like those cities in Switzerland, especially Zurich. But some areas are just looks empty, i hope they will find a solution for this.:)

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

The biggest thing that surprised me about the rework is that they started in Germany. I personally would have thought it more logical to start from the top of the map (Scotland, UK) and work their way down, rather than start in the middle. Perhaps they had ETS2MP in mind when they did it as Germany is one of the busiest areas in the game.

Apart from that, I definitely welcome it as the reworked areas look so much nicer than the original ones. It'll be great when the whole map has finally been reworked.

1 hour ago, SkortiL [TR] said:

I think they made a major change on Germany map, also landscape looks really cool after improvements and i think they should do more changes about Germany. I always drive on Switzerland and i love the trees, landscape and buildings around the highways and cities. I hope they make something cool like those cities in Switzerland, especially Zurich. But some areas are just looks empty, i hope they will find a solution for this.:)

Germany motorways at the same, what happens if the inside of the city <_<

Hello Dear @lil Gilles03

I'd like to comment on this. First of all , I respect our development team and send my love! You're doing great things. The uptaded Germany roads is very nice. We were always driving on the same roads and that got us bored. In this way, we discover new roads again. I hope more updates will come and the game map will be great.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived