automatic speed limiter

Rosschris10

Hi everyone,

Quick question i am on ATS and on the American server.  Does this server now have automatic speed limit added to it.  I have unchecked the box in the game settings to turn of truck speed limiter but everytime i pick up a new trailer the box is checked and i need to uncheck it again.  Then when it is unchecked the truck still reduces it speed lower than the speed limit on the GPS.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

spacer.png

it has been a little bit since i played MP, but last time i did i found there was a bit of a bug when turning cruise on while in city limits. it would set my cruise to the set city limit/auto speed limiter instead of the highway limit. now if my cruise was already set before entering a city it was fine, but if i would set or reset my cruise in city limits then it would stay set to 55 until i stopped and turned the speed limiter back off. not sure if this will help at all, but it is something i have noticed, but not sure if it has been fixed yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived