Trade Connection Germany event.

mYT.JhoN

Guest Bruce T.

You can only make one delivery to 1 country to count as 1 point.  Example: GB to Germany, or Germany to GB.  You can only deliver 1 once, if you already delivered a delivery to Germany that came from GB, if you start a trip again from Germany to GB, this does not count.  This is for all countries, you have to choose whether to make a delivery from Germany to another country, or from another country to Germany. ;)

I remember when the event first dropped, the WoT went down for a bit. That could have caused you a few issues 

Information about the event - http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/10/event-trade-connections-germany.html

Was your delivery;

Over 300 km?

Delivered to the same country for the event?

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

1 hour ago, Encrypted™ said:

Was your delivery;

Over 300 km?

Delivered to the same country for the event?

Goal: 15M

1. there is no distance minimum or any additional limit

2. u can delivery between two countries(D<>PL, D<>NL, DK<>D etc.)

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived