Trade Connection Germany event.

mYT.JhoN

The job has to be more than 300km

http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/10/event-trade-connections-germany.html

This is a community event - there is a personal goal for each participant, and there is also a global shared goal to complete the event.

To earn your personal reward for participation, your goal is to complete a delivery of 10 cargoes to or from Germany, each starting or ending in different countries in the rest of Europe. The deliveries must be longer than 300 km.

A total of 50 million tons of material, machinery, goods, food, and supplies must be transported by the community during the event.

In order to qualify for the community reward, you must complete at least your personal contribution.

The community reward will be granted once 50 million tons of cargo are delivered.

You need to be signed up and connected to World of Trucks service for the online jobs to register.

To verify if you comply with the rule to deliver to/from 10 different countries, you can review your recent deliveries in the World of Truck's LogBook.

^You can go from any start point to Germany, or from Germany to any point as long as its 300 km, however some areas (for some weird reason) don't count towards the totals.

For example, I believe all of Scandinavia doesn't count towards your total.

Alright now, let's read this carefully. This is what's written on the event note: "Complete 10 total deliveries of any cargo between Germany and 10 other different countries in Euro Truck Simulator 2. Each delivery must be at least 300km.".

As you can see, to count your deliveries as progress to the event you need to do a delivery either to OR from any German city/town. And of course, it has to be at least a 300km trip. Let's say you drove from Duisburg to Reims, just as an example. You can now no longer make progress using any city/town in France and you need to go on to a country you've not delivered to.

I hope this helped you out! If it didn't, please let me know;)

Best Regards,

Axo

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

@irarock Read @Axorell message. The jobs have to FROM Germany to 10 different countries (not cities), TO Germany from 10 different countries, or a combination of both. Example:

France to Germany - 1

Germany to UK - 2

UK to Germany - Doesn't count because this "route" is already done.

Poland to Germany - 3

Germany to Italy - 4

And so on. Remember that it's 10 different COUNTRIES. A common mistake can be to understand CITIES instead and think that Reims - Koln and then Duisburg - Calais should count as 2 jobs. They don't, because both are France - Germany.

I did all of them, 5 one day, 5 the next day, by teleporting outside of Germany to the closest countries: France, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Austria, etc. Sorting the jobs list by "Shortest route" and picking the first one I saw with more than 300 Km

The only way that a job won't count is if you already delivered to/from that country (as Germany-UK and UK-Germany in my example) or if the route is shorter than 300 Km. I've completed all WoT events similar to this so far and never had problems of jobs not counting if they met the requirements.

I completed successfully all 10 different deliveries and now waiting for major 50 million tons. How long this event will take? I am afraid the community will not succeed to reach 50m tons. It has been already 1 week and it is 6m/50m yet :/.

I can't imagine they would stop the event before the goal is achived though. Nevertheless, the removing of the 300km minimum for the general event isn't that bad, still don't think this will speed it up a lot.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

For make a change into the counter, you can go from a German city to a 300km (min) far away, but you can't replay with a cargo the same way to return to Germany. I mean, the event wants you to go from Germany to 10 foreign cities. For earn points, you have to choose only 1 city for nation, go there with a cargo, but if you return to Germany with a cargo on the same way, it won't count. There's not a counter for where you have been already. If you want return to Germany, return only with the truck. I've made 11 trips, only 3pt/10 earned. LOL

@{IR.G}Mohammad.afz Careful !! The 300 Km distance restriction has been removed only for the Community goal, not for individual achievement. Someone does a job Germany-Wherever, less than 300 Km, it can count for the global goal, but not for his/her individual one. And players will only get the "community rewards" if they had completed their personal goal of 10 deliveries. From SCS blog:

• To earn your personal reward for participation, your goal is to complete a delivery of 10 cargoes to or from Germany, each starting or ending in different countries in the rest of Europe. The deliveries must be longer than 300 km.
  • A total of 50 million tons of material, machinery, goods, food, and supplies must be transported by the community during the event. There is no distance limit for the community deliveries.
  • In order to qualify for the community reward, you must complete at least your personal contribution.

Last line is interesting. Someone sees now that there's an event, reads only that "there is no distance limit"... That player could do 500 jobs, all of them less than 300 Km, all of them with 60 tons cargo, he would contribute with 30000 tons to the community goal... And he would not receive any rewards.

Archived