RTX 2080 TI or Titan X?

xAndrewPls

RTX 2080 TI or Titan X?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer for gaming? RTX 2080 TI or the Titan X?

• RTX 2080 TI
    • Titan X

Personal opinion is to wait for the next release of RTX cards if you're looking to get one of them, as this is the first wave to be released to the public. The next ones might have improvements/upgrades for better performance and all that, for hopefully not too much extra cost. So I've heard (unofficial information) ^^

But I suggest doing a research around the internet for ex. "Titan X vs RTX 2080 Ti", just to compare the two cards for what you're going to use them for.

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

The games I play, my GTX 1060 does the job perfectly fine, so I've got no plans in spending around 1000 € to get a monstrosity that I don't need. But if I were offered one of them as a gift, I'd go for the RTX2080. It may seem that the performance is not so much higher, but newer technology can mean a lot of other things. As an example, my GTX1060 runs better than a GTX590 that I had previously. It requires a 400W power source (max card power 120W) while the 590 required 700W power source (max card power 365W). Also, latest cards will be supported for a longer time and probably easier to be adapted to any new features as they come.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived