Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trade Connections Germany

_dekson_

Hey, it seems like there is no official end date at the moment so it might just be waiting until 50 million products.

When you personally reach 10 jobs - you get:

A brandenburg gate dashboard mini-replica (an accessory for your inside your cabin)

3 random country pennants, possibly including rare German Pennant (flags you can put on the inside of your windshield)

If you have 10 jobs and the whole community reach 50 million you will get:

German Shepherd bobblehead dashboard toy (German Shepherd dog toy for inside your cabin)

Golden Stag dashboard statue (statue for inside your cabin)

'Under the Bridge' background for the game's main menu (main menu background)

Hope this has helped :D

yo

The event will end after the 50 million tons are delivered. This event is just like the Big Sur event on ATS. However, do not be worried if you don't make your 10 deliveries before 50 million tons are delivered. SCS kept the Big Sur event open for several days after the goal was met, for those who weren't able to meet it before the goal.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I've been wondering this as well as I coulnd't find an end date in the blog entry... I guess it will end as soon as they reach 50 million tons, and only those who completed the event will get those thingys? However they said that those who complete it will automatically get some items, AND if the goal is reached, we will get some others like that backgroung (which is the only one I'm looking forward at all to be honest).

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived