Car allowed on C-D Road ?

Question

Hello everyone,

I've always wondered if the car and allowed on road C-D ?

I ask this question because I often do not see cars on this road.

after I do not go there often either xD 

That's just to know if it's allowed? 

Thanks you advance for the answers.

Cordially. 

6 answers to this question

They're allowed provided you have legitimate reason to be there. 

Simply driving back and forth on C-D road without any reason is considered 'Useless Traffic'.

§2.6 - Useless Traffic / Inappropriate parking*

Repeatedly driving to and from an area of high population with no aim other than to cause more traffic. Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason. This applies to areas with 25+ users. Using the designated car parks is fine when there is low traffic in the area.

Hello @LE GAMER 64, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello @LE GAMER 64,

I see that you confirmed above that your problem has been resolved, I will be moving this topic to the solved topics section.

Thank you all for help! ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved.

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021