What is the funniest moment you've witnessed on Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Neon Shy

Recording  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start recording my euro truck drives? 

• Yes
    • No

Without a doubt the best moments on ETS2MP is when karma strikes. Always gives me a good chuckle when I see some idiot racing down the road, only to come across them a minute later having rolled over because they took a corner too fast.

• Nataliia locked and unlocked this topic

My best moment, when I was playing the old ETS2 Single Player, I was near the ramp, and then the train needs to arrive, the ramp goes down on the both sides, but the fun fact is, the bot truck (Blue DAF, I still remember :D) had stuck between the ramp, and the train run over him, it was some kinda bug, then the ramp opened, and the truck continued driving (if the train run over my truck, I would had 100 percentage of damage, and no way I could move xD).

One of my best moments was when i drove on the autobahn.  After i overtook someone and when i wanted to go back in the right lane he showed me with his lights that enough space was. So I switched lanes and showed him afterwards with my indicator a thank you.

He enjoyed it by writing in the chat > < > :) 

For situations like that i love playing ETS2!

When I was playing TruckersMP, back in March of 2016, some Russian(or Ukrainian, I don't know) player had crashed. He was probably drunk or something, since he asked me for help, while saying something about Tupolew crash near Smolensk right after that. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived