Game crashes after loading a save/finishing a job

l o v e  y o u <3

Question

10 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, WentworthHFD said:

Hello @The Vimpire Diaries,

it says that you are late because you are probably using "Quick job" option that doesn't work in TruckersMP or you are taking your cargo before you are connected in server.

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

so how do i not get quick jobs ? am kinda new to the server or just in general in the game :D im stuck at the 1st mission 

Hello again @The Vimpire Diaries,

First option:

you should disconnect from TruckersMP and enter singleplayer and play until you don't buy yourself a truck.

Second option:

Download save-game that has all garages, much money, big level, because it will be easy for you.

Save Game: https://ets2.lt/en/save-profile-will-all-unlocked-no-dlcs-required/

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

4 minutes ago, The Vimpire Diaries said:

so how do i not get quick jobs ? am kinda new to the server or just in general in the game :D im stuck at the 1st mission 

Greetings.

It's recommended not to start playing multiplayer immediately after creating a new profile. The first mission should be completed in singleplayer only to avoid issues like these. Launch singleplayer and complete the mission like so and after it's finished, you should be good to go. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

29 minutes ago, WentworthHFD said:

Hello again @The Vimpire Diaries,

First option:

you should disconnect from TruckersMP and enter singleplayer and play until you don't buy yourself a truck.

Second option:

Download save-game that has all garages, much money, big level, because it will be easy for you.

Save Game: https://ets2.lt/en/save-profile-will-all-unlocked-no-dlcs-required/

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

Welp now i completed it and joined multiplayer but theres only quick jobs does that mean it will be for nothing even if i complete delevering the cargo

Hello again, I see that you confirmed above that your problem has been resolved, I will be moving this topic to the solved topics section.

Thank you all for help! ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021