Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 doesn't start

Kikkiu

Question

ETS2 Doesn't start

I was trying to start ets2 mp but it says this error: The game filesystem failed to initialize, aborting now.
I tried to reinstall TruckersMP and ETS2 too, but nothing happened, ets2 mp doesn't start anymore.

Any help?

Thanks!ets2mp.PNG.370dc2af9845dd25ca88e8a0b4af05c1.PNG

6 answers to this question

Hello @Kikkiu,

FIRST OPTION:

have a look in your "..\MyDocuments\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder. There should be a file called "game.crash.txt" or "game.crash.log" Take a look in there. That may tell you what's causing it. Also, same folder, seek out "game.log.txt" That will tell you what happened during game boot, and if anything failed to load, or was missing.

SECOND OPTION:

Right click on game in Library, select Properties, click Local Files tab, click Verfify Integrity of Game Cache.

Sincerely,

WnetworthHFD

hello

you also  read this topic 

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=167767

and watch this video

also you can read this topic

if this still cannot solve your problem,submit a support ticket here:

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

I'm doing the scan with the cmd, it's at 78%, later I'll reply the result.

38 minutes ago, WentworthHFD said:

Hello @Kikkiu,

FIRST OPTION:

have a look in your "..\MyDocuments\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder. There should be a file called "game.crash.txt" or "game.crash.log" Take a look in there. That may tell you what's causing it. Also, same folder, seek out "game.log.txt" That will tell you what happened during game boot, and if anything failed to load, or was missing.

SECOND OPTION:

Right click on game in Library, select Properties, click Local Files tab, click Verfify Integrity of Game Cache.

Sincerely,

WnetworthHFD

Can this be the reason of the crash? 00:00:00.034 : <ERROR> [ufs] Unable to mount required device! (../../effect.scs)

1 hour ago, WentworthHFD said:

Hello @Kikkiu,

FIRST OPTION:

SECOND OPTION:

Sincerely,

WnetworthHFD

This is the game.log.txt
I also tried to verify game files integrity in steam, with: "All files have been validated" as result.

etts22.PNG

Thanks everyone for the replies, but the problem was the directory of installation. I didn't selected the correct directory of ETS2, it was the same name of what I selected before.
Sorry for wasting your time, this post can be locked.

• Thanks 1