HELP!!!!!

Rebel Life

Question

i just got TruckersMP on my computer. I have been playing ats for some time. but any way I loaded up the game did the first load which was a camper for some reason but when I got done it gave me a late penalty and kicked me out of the game now it wont let me get back in everytime I try. it kicks me out. any info would be nice

10 answers to this question

You need to start your profile in singleplayer on a new profile, and currently the caravans may be the only quick jobs available due to a bug, so you may have to get yourself to the point where you own your own truck in singleplayer.

Hey!

Currently there is a problem with caravans that often appear for quick jobs.

Currently there is no other way than doing them in the singleplayer or using an own truck.

The reason why the game tells you that you are too late, is, that time of the server and the time of your game are different. The time will synchronize, but then jobs you are currently delivering will get influenced by that time synchronization. This should happen only one time.

~ MrJonton01

Last answer on this topic was at Tuesday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png