How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]

roadshow2001

How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]

• Very Stressful (heart beating really fast, sweating and scared)
    • Stressful
    • Half
    • Calm
    • Very Calm (Relaxed all the time)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/18 at 05:00 PM

Most stressful moment: Locked on by a Skoda. The engine sound is way too stressful ... Feels like a thief running towards you with a knife.

It depends.

When you play in high population areas(such as the C-D road), you could be under a lot of stress.

On the other hand, when you play in normal or low traffic areas, you would feel calm/heavenly/serene/relaxed or very secure. :lol:

In my case,

I usually play in high pop, but I always try to be calm and polite.

So.. I'd like to pick out the one, "Half" :P

51 minutes ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngeL said:

Very Stressful because there are accidents, trolls and hacks on the road.

I fully agree. It used to be an all right experience, but lately trolls are ruining the game. I was rammed head on by Skoda trolls in Italy and Southern Germany quite a few times recently. It is definitely time trolls are permanently banned and not just slapped on the wrist, so they come back and do the same thing all over again once their bans expire...

6 hours ago, Miyuki said:

Most stressful moment: Locked on by a Skoda. The engine sound is way too stressful ... Feels like a thief running towards you with a knife.

I like the sound, but only because it reminds me of the Tahoma car sound of GTA SA.

PVG-Trans VTC Belgium, real life professionals only! - OLD TM & CT San Andreas MP player.

15 hours ago, Zulnex said:

I fully agree. It used to be an all right experience, but lately trolls are ruining the game. I was rammed head on by Skoda trolls in Italy and Southern Germany quite a few times recently. It is definitely time trolls are permanently banned and not just slapped on the wrist, so they come back and do the same thing all over again once their bans expire...

Yes, I agree with what you say. :check:

10 hours ago, Sheltie said:

I like the sound, but only because it reminds me of the Tahoma car sound of GTA SA.

160hp Noisy engine sound version: A lion roaring at you

170hp Quieter engine sound version: A mosquito flying around your ear

They are tough and they are fast. You can't out run them and hope them don't kill you. How can I stay calm?

While I get annoyed by reckless drivers every so often, I ignore everyone outside of prompting honks.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:37 PM, Sheltie said:

Skodas should die in in the deep, deep seven levels of hell.

"I swear, these people drive as if they're in the Indy 500 and that on happenstance; got their driving licenses out of a Cracker Jack box. What speeding and reckless children."

Hello There,

On The EU2 Server, There Are Places With Possibly More Than 100 Players (Duisburg, Calais, etc) Which Can Be Quite Stressful In Some Cases. However There Are Some Cities With Sometimes No More Than 15 People (Cities In The UK, France DLC Area, Italy DLC Area, etc) Which Is Normally A Very Calm And Relaxing Drive With A Occasional Truck That Passes By.

On 10/14/2018 at 4:25 AM, Sheltie said:

Verry relaxing especially when they ram you and you know: I will laugh last. It makes it even better when they post frustrated hate on your YT report video's.

I know. It is so satisfying to drive by the rules, get honked, rammed, overtaken etc. Calais-Duisburg road alone gives you enough material to report dozen players. 

On 10/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, WOWJ2005 said:

Hello There,

On The EU2 Server, There Are Places With Possibly More Than 100 Players (Duisburg, Calais, etc) Which Can Be Quite Stressful In Some Cases. However There Are Some Cities With Sometimes No More Than 15 People (Cities In The UK, France DLC Area, Italy DLC Area, etc) Which Is Normally A Very Calm And Relaxing Drive With A Occasional Truck That Passes By.

France and Italy DLC areas are basically deserted.

Archived