Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]

roadshow2001

How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How stressful is it to drive in ETS2MP EU-2 [Poll]

• Very Stressful (heart beating really fast, sweating and scared)
    • Stressful
    • Half
    • Calm
    • Very Calm (Relaxed all the time)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/18 at 05:00 PM

ETS2 is a casual game. There is no need to get mad over it, there is no competitive mode, no K-D ratio to compare, it's simply fun. You can't get mad by playing ETS2 unless there are like two people constantly harassing you. Then again, this is extremely rare and if it does happen the mods are on your side.

So yeah, calm. Super relaxing :)

i dont find it stressful as i always record when playing and when bad drivers start ramming, dangerous overtaking or just being a pain i just submit video evidence to admin report and let them deal with it. i love the game but i do tend to stay away from the c-d road as much as possible and drive more south and the driving seems to be better.

It depends on the point of view to formulate some opinion on this question, my friend. When we are in a fairly busy area, even if we are prudent and there to have fun, there are some reckless players who do not even think about the good of the community. They are there to mess up, to collide in our trucks. By this statement, I find it stressful. But as they said in some other questions, the game is casual, you are there to have fun. If someone hits your car and you feel the urge to report, there are moderators and an effective support to help. When that happens, just get on with your journey, calm, serene and peaceful! I like busy areas, especially for containing many players and getting more dynamic, really a transit.

Well, to be fair EU2 is a very stressful server to drive on pretty much across the map with most of the Going East! region, Catania and Palermo and southwestern France being the exception to this, where I would rate the experience there as half, the reason being is that EU2 is loaded with quite aggressive drivers doing the last-minute overtake and on the busier motorways you sometimes get the unfortunate thing of being sandwiched in between trucks, which can create for a potentially dangerous experience in some areas. 

It used to be stressful. So much that I decided to quit. When someone's doing WoT external contracts and have to cancel over 50% of them because it's not worth it to deliver a cargo so damaged by idiots (and there's no "load autosave" with WoT jobs), it's time to move on. EU#1 may be boring because there are almost no one using it, but at least I can really relax and complete my deliveries undamaged.

Archived