Will there be an Asian truck simulation?

shift-v8

14 minutes ago, [WTLVTC] AloneWolf [NO] said:

你应该建议SCS :d 这样的游戏 :)

Thank you; because there are Himalayas in Asia; there are many dangerous roads;

21 minutes ago, CroTruckTMP said:
  揭示隐藏的内容

去,运行到SCS软件并提出建议。

这是可能的,但需要由游戏公司创建,而不是tmp。

thank you

22 hours ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

lets just hope they don't make a Russian truck simulator. if so then everyone will be wrecking. just look up worlds worst drivers videos on youtube and you will see most of the wrecks are in Russia 

The reason you can see so many of those videos is because almost everyone has a dash cam in Russia, because of how their country's legal system works, so its best for them to get dashcams.

If almost everyone in the US had a dashcam, I can guarantee you'd see even more from the US than Russia. The US has three times the amount of population than Russia, with almost half the space.

Personally i'd like to see Asian truck simulator, but the game engine they have been using honestly just would not be enough for the requirements that type of game would give (especially the graphical side of things)

Doubtful, as interesting as it would be for various reasons:

1. Where? It would be a hard balancing game to pick a country to start with then have to wait for years for your country to show up in game.

2. Staff? SCS had felt overextended on the content pipeline between ATS and ETS2 (and coach sim, whenever that leaves legal nightmare status), now add a third (or fourth) game to the mix for fun.

3. Profitable? How much of the audience would pay for content in a third game? It may not be worth the investment into the project in the first place.

4. Licensing/legal? ATS shipped with two trucks, only got two a few months later, and now after 2 years, a whole map redo, and 2 states as DLC is Volvo coming in by the sheer fact a truck was 90% ready to go and SCS had placed Volvo dealers in. Now imagine doing that all over again, for every country added.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived