Road collision

Azusakawa*

If you slow down and player hit behind you,you will...?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If you slow down and player hit behind you,you will...?

• make video report he ramming
    • if he say sorry,I will forgive he

It really depends on the situation, if its where it was more intentional by the person that hit me id report him no matter what but most of the time it's by accident if someone hits you from the back. They either didn't pay attention (which they should), Their breaks aren't good enough and they didn't maintain a decent distance behind your truck. Most of the time if people actually want to ram you its a head-on collision or them cutting you off.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello Dear @LinCH.TV

I want to comment on this. We forgetten love and respect. Religion , language , race do not matter. First of all , we must learn again them. Forgiveness is the greatest honor. I always take video recording but I don't report players most of the time. But there are exceptions that we have to make. How? The subject is the title , hit from the back. This is not a fault at times. Because a player may not realize that the player in front of him is slowing down or standing. This is a desperation. Why? If the player crosses the opposite lane to avoid hitting you and hits the oncoming player , he is 100% guilty. This is a ban reason. (The player he hits will be very angry and will report it.) But if he hits you from back,  it will only harm your trailer. This can be forgiven in the framework of love and respect. However , there are players who do not follow the rules and make troll. Report these players. When they receive a ban , they will understand the truth.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

if they apologise then i think they should be given a chance but if they keep doing it over and over then i will report. ive had head ons with people who have taken the corner too fast and ended up on the wrong side of the road but if they apologise, then fine not an issue but if they were overtaking on a bend then id deem it as wreckless driving and will report because there is no need to be rushing any where and its these drivers that ruin the game for us safe drivers

I've never reported anyone, regardless of whether the collision was intentional or not. I don't sit there yelling "REC-ban" over and over, nor do I record any of it. I've got enough stress driving professionally for real, why would I want to bring that into a game? It's just a game to me.

I had a guy recently total himself and I ended up crashing into the side of him; his fault, but he apologised and that was it. He did some numerical damage to my digital truck; not like he wrecked my real car :D

16 hours ago, DarkOwl said:

Hello Dear @LinCH.TV

I want to comment on this. We forgetten love and respect. Religion , language , race do not matter. First of all , we must learn again them. Forgiveness is the greatest honor. I always take video recording but I don't report players most of the time. But there are exceptions that we have to make. How? The subject is the title , hit from the back. This is not a fault at times. Because a player may not realize that the player in front of him is slowing down or standing. This is a desperation. Why? If the player crosses the opposite lane to avoid hitting you and hits the oncoming player , he is 100% guilty. This is a ban reason. (The player he hits will be very angry and will report it.) But if he hits you from back,  it will only harm your trailer. This can be forgiven in the framework of love and respect. However , there are players who do not follow the rules and make troll. Report these players. When they receive a ban , they will understand the truth.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

I have same banned for this thing,but I always think say sorry is Ok,so I very sad I mistake

The way I see it, there's only one reason to forgive a player that rear-ended my truck: LAG. But if my game is suffering from lag and someone hits my trailer from behind, it's likely that I won't notice it, so no need to report. Besides, this is the only situation where the other player can never be guilty, unless the player was driving too close even when I was clearly lagging and in that case, he deserved it...

Unintentional... How? I'm driving by the speed limits, approaching a crossroads, need to turn so I slow down. Another player comes from behind doing 150 Km/h, destroys my trailer and quickly sends "Sorry" in the chat. To me, that's reckless driving and ramming. I've only hit other trucks that were ahead of mine for 2 reasons:

- LAG: My truck is like 100 m. behind, suddenly the truck ahead "jumps" back and before I can notice, collision has happened. Not my fault, but even then I'd always apologize.

- The truck ahead of mine is rammed heads-on by another player and comes to a full stop instantly or even comes backwards into mine. Again, not my fault but I'd apologize.

Also, there are what I call "Sorry pros". Players who are driving like mad monkeys and seem to have "Sorry" in speed dial. I've seen more than one, they were going full speed, all over the road, ramming every one on their way... But hey, they said sorry every time they hit another player.

Conclusion: Most of the times I've been rear-ended it has been due to the player behind driving recklessly. Too fast, too close, whatever. And those, I report. If someone doesn't like my attitude... "Sorry" :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived