Bug with Opening truckers mp

TheM4rtin

Question

9 answers to this question

HELLO

ETS game update and that it is not compatible with the mod.  devs are working to get the mod compatible again as soon as possible. ATS is still working!

So, you can wait until the version will be supported by TMP or you can downgrade your version of the game.

In the Guide, I linked below, you will find out, how to downgrade your version.

Version you should choose is "1.32 for incompatible mods".

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @martinstradal_cz,

Some great replies have been given in response to your issue, are you happy with them or are you still receiving issues?

Please let us know :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

18 hours ago, martinstradal_cz said:

I tried this and Nope Say i have version 1.30.2 it is fake text! i have installed 1.32!

Hello :)

With the new update, you must choose beta NONE

Follow this:

1-) Go to your Steam library

2-) Right click on your game Euro Truck Simulator 2

3-) Click on "Properties"

4-) Click on "Betas"

5-) Select  "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

If it still doesn't work, try this

1. Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)

2. Type regedit and hit enter

3. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP

4. Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"

If they differ:

1. Copy the folder address from STEP 1

2. Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)

3. Click OK.

And read this topic

On 10/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, martinstradal_cz said:

I tried this and Nope Say i have version 1.30.2 it is fake text! i have installed 1.32!

Greetings.

If none of the above solutions have worked for you, and if already followed user [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang's solution, try to reinstall the launcher, and if that doesn't work, reinstall both the launcher and ETS2, by completely uninstalling both applications, then reinstalling ETS2 first and then TMP (you won't lose any save progress my doing this as long as the saves are kept within your Document folder). I've heard about the "showing wrong version" launcher bug before and it would always work after reinstalling TMP.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello @martinstradal_cz

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

• Woah! 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German