Luke_akzd

Do you have DLC Krone?

Guest Kn0wn

Dear Luke_akzd

Krone DLC is really nice in my opinion. If you prefer to use personalized loads, you may not be able to buy it, but I think you should buy it.

Good Game! 

Kn0wn!

Guest Zysto

I would recommend it for you. It's just 2,99€ (don't know your currency). Not that much. And if you really hate the dlc you can just refund it (if you buy it from steam)

At the moment I do not have this DLC, I intend to buy the one that will come out at the end of the year. :) 

I currently don't have it but I don't really have any intention on getting it as i'm more of a heavy haulage/ low loader man myself transporting heavy plant machinery so box trailers don't really interest me. The only main reason why I would get it is to replace as the 'Buy DLC Krone' as everybody else is saying, but it doesn't really phase me that sticker. 

Dear @Luke_akzd,

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community. If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive