Luke_akzd

Do you have DLC Krone?

It's quite a mediocre DLC imo.

I got it just so I could get rid of that "BUY DLC KRONE" trailer texture.

Still, DLC is DLC. Anything new is better than nothing.

I remember that Big Monday. I was sitting in front of my laptop. I opened SCSoftware's Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, also Steam ETS2 DLC page, SteamDB in different tabs.

And I just moving between them and refreshing them every minute.

So when DLC Krone has been released, I've grabbed it within first 30 seconds. I was so excited, so happy that day. :love:

7 minutes ago, Tudor{RO} said:

Hello,

No i don't have the DLC, but i want to  buy it! I like this trailers!

Happy Trucking!

You can also get it for free in the Treasure hunt I posted ;)

Guest [VIVA] ID0ntHaveAName

It's a really nice dlc, yes, other players who does not own it will see a grey box, but still, it's worth it!

I don't see the point of spending money just to get rid of a grey box. I don't have it and while I occasionally see the ugly no textured trailer I find it way too expensive for what it gives.
More of a rip off to me.

I think it is a good dlc. It has a good quailty. I recommend it to buy. And it is so cheap. But the bad thing is if you don't have the dlc. You just see the trailer like "BUY KRONE DLC". That is bad.

At the fist moment I bought it to replace the ugly placeholder. Then I checked the trailers out and was very happy with it. Since it's almost free for this little price. I really recommend it. 

Yes, I have Krone DLC but I barely use those trailers. I like and prefer white Schwarzmüller trailer, pretty much every time I'll pick that trailer over any other trailer. It goes very nice with my clean white Volvo FH16

Guest TurkishCrew l Vurgun

I got DLC Krone free