Do you have DLC Krone?

Luke_akzd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@[RLC] ExGiX Where is it written that players can't use the Krone DLC in MP? Because if that were true, then players would not be allowed to use Michelin Tires, Mighty Griffin or DAF Customization, special paintjobs... Or even map expansions. Others don't have those DLC, they will not be able to see some details on my truck/trailer, they won't be able to follow me into some areas of the map, but it can never be my fault. MP supports all DLC other than the Special Transport one, meaning that anyone can use every DLC they own in MP (except the Special Transport one). I have all of them, mostly as a way to support SCS and because I can afford them. Many, I don't even use, but those I want to use, I don't even consider "What if someone doesn't own this DLC?" I'm sorry, but it's not my problem. Most trolls and ban evaders will only buy the base game (over and over, because it can be found really cheap), would this mean that MP should be restricted to the base game and not allow any DLC elements because many others will not see them?

2 hours ago, [RLC] ExGiX said:

@FernandoCR [ESP]

You do not understand me.

Maybe you should try and rephrase this:

On 10/15/2018 at 8:10 AM, [RLC] ExGiX said:

It's a really good DLC but we can not use it in MP people who do not have this dlc see annoying box Buy krone dlc or something similar

That's what my reply was about.

Then you explain yourself with this:

2 hours ago, [RLC] ExGiX said:

We can use it in MP but peoples who do  ot have that dlc

See the difference?

I would recommend it, however, at the moment you can only use the reskins, for example, the Refrigerated trailer, There is supposed to be a box trailer, but you cannot own it for now as stated in the DLC's description, once all containers become available to own, I would recommend you get it! 

Capture.PNG

spacer.png

I bought it right away when it was released. I had been waiting a long time for this DLC and I was really excited about it, but honestly I am pretty disappointed.
The quality of the trailers are very good, and look great. However I did not like the wheel set of them, I like the standard ones better because of the wheel set you can use on them.
I think the Krone DLC just doesn't give me enough value for me to use it, the trailers look pretty much the same as the standard ones, just with the Krone logo on it, and I think you get too few variations of trailers. Also, as McDodge34 said, if other players dont have the DLC, they won't really see your Krone trailer.  I´d recommend you to wait for Black Friday (or any other steam sale) to buy it if you really want it, but honestly I´d recommend you not to buy it if you are saving money or if you are also looking to buy another DLC.

Sincerely, Marius.

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

It's not to expensive and more trailers are on the way. Its not a big DLC, personnally i expected that they have more chassis options and other options, because I myself know Kronetrailers good in rl. Also i don't see my positionlights (how ever you wanna call them) at the back of the trailer, i hope they will makew them brighter. BUT, it has much details! They look very good. I would say its quality before quantity and that's good. I recommend buying it!

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Archived