Luke_akzd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but i buy it.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, McclaudEagle said:

Can you actually paint the trailer, or are you only allowed to keep the standard Krone livery?

You can paint it but it will lost the meaning of it ... So I decided to keep the default livery.

3 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

You can paint it but it will lost the meaning of it ... So I decided to keep the default livery.

Sounds good to me. I like the idea of having the Krone bits on the trailer's chassis like real companies do, but I was not going to be happy with not being able to get rid of the Krone livery on the walls or doors, otherwise there'd be no point in getting the DLC.

I have it and i like it, you have one detail more in the game and to the next i want to see what the other players with mods see.. its not much money to pay thing about that you pay the same on a restaurant for a coke. To the next i like the details from the mod to the realife trailers, like the break like have the Krone logo.

Archived