Sound mods [ATS]

Squid600

Question

So i am fairly new to the TruckersMP community, and i am currently playing on ATS and i am trying to install a sound mod to fix some of the vehicles sounds, is there annyway i could do this? every time i install them they do not pop up under mods..

12 answers to this question

Hello @Squid600,

the proglem is that Sound Mods are not going in "mods" folder, they are going into "plugins" folder that can be founded in games directory folder.

Best Regards,

WentworthHFD

Hello, @Squid600!

If you would like to do this, I recommend the article below (for ATS):

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=200919

Best regards,

@FreakyBodyX.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hi there,

Thank you for raising your concern. Many users will most likely have the same question as you.

Due to a recent update within the TruckersMP rules, modifications are now permitted as long as they are local mods only. Local means that it is a modification to the game that only affects your side of the game, for example, if you use a steering wheel modification, it must only be visible to you and nobody else within the servers or else it will result in a permanent ban for excessive save editing.

However, one of our Upper Staff team members, Nataliia has created an excellent topic here on the forums for users to consult if they are unsure if their save editing or game modifications are within the server rules to avoid being banned. You can find the link to this topic just below my message. If you have any further questions that I can help you with personally, you can reach me by using the Private Message function here on the TruckersMP Forums and I will be more than pleased to help you as well as I can. Please keep in consideration that there could be a potential wait for my reply due to life and other TruckersMP duties.

Lastly, we are always curious to know if your question has been answered or if you are still awaiting further help and replies. Please let us know!

Nataliia's topic: 

Awaiting your reply,

Kindest Regards,

Hello @Squid600

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics.

If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive 

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support